Some friends of ours gave us a gift card to a local destination restaurant called "White Fence Farms" and we finally got the chance to use it a few weeks ago. The kids loved all the stuff there was to do before we even went in to eat. There was a great tree house, a fun park area, a place to feed the ducks and a giant slide.
Dinner was not our typical fare (read: deep fried was the only option), but the kids loved the farm food!
1 comment:
I haven't commented in forever, but I'm still reading! I just had to say that White Fence Farm is really near my Aunt and Uncle's house (they live in Lakewood). My aunt used to work part-time in the gift shop and we used to go there every time we visited when I was a kid (and back before I knew how bad fried food was...).
Post a Comment