Sunday, September 11, 2011

Beautiful Belleview





On Friday Ryan had the day off of work so after our morning chores and exercise were done, we decided to take advantage of the incredible weather we have been having and head to one of our favorite places, Belleview Park. It was the perfect day--we had the place completely to ourselves and we just relaxed on the shore of the creek while the kids built sand castles, caught crawdads, found pet frogs and sent boats floating and racing down the water.


I even took a dip!
Look what I found!!Right after we took this picture of the girls kissing a frog to find their prince, the frog took a flying leap off of Chloe's hands into the grass. It scared me half to death. I was surprised at how nonchalant the girls were about scrambling after it and picking it back up. They all really, really wanted to take the frogs home with us. I wasn't as enthusiastic about the idea.

No comments: