It snowed for over 24 hours straight this weekend!! I stole this picture off of my friend's blog (thanks Amy!) It was crazy! (I'm pretty sure she took this before it was done snowing.)

All of the pictures I took during the blizzard look like this...WHITE OUT!!

So the kids spent a lot of the time like this...

while Ryan and I prepared the house for the new carpet we are getting on Tuesday--woo hoo!!!!
4 comments:
we had some extra movie time too! i can't wait to see your carpet (p.s. i think i may be getting new carpet too)
What? Is that a new leather sofa I see? Nice.
Anxiously awaiting pictures of the finished basement.
Crazy about all the snow!
I am not sad to say that I don't miss the snow that much...especially not in the spring. Hope it warms up soon.
Go check out my other ruler picture! LOL!
We watched a ton of movies too especially since our satillite was covered and we couldn't get any reception. The kids loved the snow at least!
Post a Comment