I haven't been able to attend any of Isaac's soccer games yet, and it looks like I will only be able to attend one in the future! Yes, I am the ultimate soccer mom. He came home from the first game on the night after my surgery when I was feeling like I was on my deathbed and told me he had good news and bad news. The bad news was that his team had lost, 3-2. The good news was that he had scored both of his team's goals!! His coach even gave him a "Player of the Game" certificate at the next practice! His team has yet to win any games, but he really is proving himself to be a talented soccer player! It is so much fun to watch him play a sport that he is actually good at (I cringed my way through baseball games.) Here are a few pictures that my friend was kind enough to take in my absence.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Soccer
I haven't been able to attend any of Isaac's soccer games yet, and it looks like I will only be able to attend one in the future! Yes, I am the ultimate soccer mom. He came home from the first game on the night after my surgery when I was feeling like I was on my deathbed and told me he had good news and bad news. The bad news was that his team had lost, 3-2. The good news was that he had scored both of his team's goals!! His coach even gave him a "Player of the Game" certificate at the next practice! His team has yet to win any games, but he really is proving himself to be a talented soccer player! It is so much fun to watch him play a sport that he is actually good at (I cringed my way through baseball games.) Here are a few pictures that my friend was kind enough to take in my absence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That must be a pretty awesome friend to take pictures for you like that.;)
Well if the weather keeps up like this you won't have to feel bad because there won't be anymore game!
Post a Comment