Friday, April 17, 2009

Let it snow!!

Another blizzard today!! It has been snowing all day--the beautiful, big flaky wet snow! Cabin fever was really getting to me and the girls by the time Isaac got home from school so I started the process of bundling everyone up so we could go for a walk. Ryan got home just as we were leaving so we all walked down to the park for a while. We started building a snowman there, but decided that Lincoln had had enough, so we went back home and Ryan and the kids built a great snowman in the back yard. It's been a fun, cold and wet afternoon and the snow hasn't let up yet!

Here is Lincoln this morning watching the snow fall. His new favorite trick is pushing the kitchen chairs to wherever he wants to get up to...I've had to take baby-proofing to a new level! Nothing is safe.


I don't know how to get the camera to focus on the people and not the snowflakes! Maybe I should take those photography classes that came with our camera! This is everyone as we were leaving on our walk.


" I can't put my arms down! "
"Well... put your arms down when you get to school. " Name that movie...one of our all time favorites!!
Rolling up the snowman...

The finished product!

3 comments:

YouHaveHowMany? said...

"You'll shoot you eye out kid... " A Christmas Story, right? Love it! GREAT snowman! It is the perfect snow for it.

Lucky Mommy said...

I'm so glad your surgery is over. I haven't checked your blog in a while and I wasn't sure when it was scheduled for. I'm so impressed you were able to have a sense of humor about it even though it was a lot more intense than you anticipated. Your kids look so cute in their Easter pictures. I can't believe it was snowing there this week. That's too weird. I hope you're feeling much better.

Unknown said...

I think it is so funny to look at this post, then the post right before it. Weather is crazy these days.