
Oh yes, folks, it was quite a war zone at our house this morning. I don't know what caused the battle...I was in the other room as things escalated. All I know is that I suddenly heard a high pitched scream like no other and Isaac came running in to me, covered from head to toe in hot Cream of Wheat. I guess he learned that if you push Chloe a little too far, she will not hesitate to hit below the belt. She dumped her entire bowl of Cream of Wheat all over him. And yes, he was dressed and ready to go to school. Luckily he didn't get get burned! I didn't take a picture, because it didn't really seem appropriate at the time, and besides I had to spend the next few minutes scraping the sticky stuff off of his arms, legs, neck and picking it out of his hair. Fun times at our house! Honestly, I didn't laugh at the time, but I think the whole situation was pretty funny. Sometimes I wish I had the guts to do stuff like that when he pushes me too far!
4 comments:
how did you change the bottom of your post from "comments" to "people arent afraid to comment"? That is so cute!
I haven't gotten in a good food fight since college. Man, those were the days.
I thought of you as I made bread out of cream of wheat today....
so, i laughed at this postbecause it is totally what happens at my house. it seriously is one of those moments that 1-do i get mad about what happend or 2-do i take a picture of how funny my child is covered in cereal.
i'm still LOL. i wish you'd taken a pic!
Post a Comment