Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My New Room

Well, this is what I have been up to for the past week or so. Our bedroom was a green color when we moved in...done in flat paint (what were they thinking?!) The color itself wasn't too bad, but it was too dark for the space and I wanted to go neutral so I could change out the bedding more easily. So here is the result...I not only painted the walls, but all the furniture. I love the bedding I found!! I just the love the whole room now. Now on to the master bath...



The color of the walls is called "Natural Taupe" but it looks really gray. I like it--it is very light by my standards, but I still think it looks great.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great! Cute bedding. Oh, and your bedroom is HUGE! I'm envious.

YouHaveHowMany? said...

I think your color might be the same as mine! You did you great job! Another thing to check off your list!

Anonymous said...

It looks great Lindsay! Very cozy.

Anonymous said...

The walls do look grey- not how I envisioned taupe. It looks charming with the red accents and black. Good job.

Jenni said...

Crazy! I (well, Matt) just painted my bedroom light gray about 2 weeks ago. It's a great bedroom color....sooooooothing.

Kayla said...

i can't believe I forgot to ask to see it last time i was over. it looks great. you're like a madwoman whne it comes to painting and decorating. i wish i had your stamina.