Isn't it strange that the nine months that they are inside of you go so much slower than the first nine months of their lives? Sweet little Lincoln is nine months old today and the poor little guy has a horrible cold (again) and is cutting SIX teeth!! He is still such a happy baby. He knows how to crawl, but prefers his army crawl and he is sooooo fast. He says Mama and Dada, but we still don't know if he knows who he is talking about. He has been pulling himself up on things so it is only a matter of time until he is getting around in other ways. He is very curious and always exploring. Mainly he is just so happy and we all love having him in our family!!Look at his sweet smile and his weepy eyes. He is so sick right now. :(

I don't post a lot of video clips because, let's face it, I rarely watch other people's clips, so I doubt that you guys watch mine. But this was so cute I thought I would share. Don't worry--it's short.
6 comments:
I love video clips of kids! It makes it so much more real, to get to see their personalities. He is so cute, Lindsay! Isn't so funny when they mimic, and laugh at themselves.
Lindsay- I saw your blog from the Micheal's and just wanted to say hi! I wish we had been in Colorado longer so we had more time to get to know each other. It's fun to see your girls. I am so glad I had them in my sunbeam class! I am now the primary chorister which is crazy, but fun. I hope you are doing well! Take care!
That smile is precious. Happy Nine Months! Aiden turns 1 year old tomorrow. Where does the time go?
he's so cute! the girls and I loved the video, Briar kept wanting to watch it over and over, she just loves Lincoln.
What a sweetie. You can tell by looking at him.
Lincoln really is the cutest and sweetest little boy. I can't wait for he and Laynie to get a little older. I hope they are the best of friends!
Post a Comment