Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bike Ride

I took the girls on a bike ride this morning, which I rarely do, mainly because there are two of them and one of me. Not only that, but we live at the bottom of a hill. So today they were determined to ride their bikes to a park at the top of the hill. It took us 35 minutes to get to the park. They played for ten minutes, and it took us about five minutes to get home. The whole way there it was me trying to push the stroller and both girls up the hill. Hey, at least it was exercise for all of us!

Just starting out...(they had to bring their babies. Audrey has named hers Juan. But it's a girl. Interesting.)
Finally here we are at the top of the hill!

3 comments:

Kristy Graff said...

i love that audrey's dolls name is Juan! that's hillarious! how are they liking joyschool so far?

Jenni said...

Short for Juanita, I'm sure.

Kayla said...

Okay, Juan is killing me. Where'd she even hear that name?

We should get the girls together to bike ride. AVery about kills me sometimes. I'll have Briar in tow, and have to get off my bike to push AVery up a hill or help her down. It's such a pain, and not worth the effort, yet we go out again and again. can't wait o take those training wheels off.