We had an art-themed party for the girls this year and I think it turned out pretty darn cute. We had fun with the decorations...
And the activities...
![]() |
| They all made their own artist aprons and then painted their own masterpieces. |

We also went on a hunt for a missing masterpiece. My girls weren't really thrilled when it was found, but Ryan and I found it quite humorous.
For lunch they painted their own pizzas, and decorated them with toppings.
Our colorful cake...
Inside and out!
Their actual birthday is on Monday! I can't believe they are ten!!!!!
![]() |
| This was the pizza sauce |
![]() |
| Jello cups of yumminess |
And we were painting everything else, we might as well paint our faces, too!
Our colorful cake...
Inside and out!














3 comments:
That is one amazing party!!!!
Woah! Love the beautiful bright colors! And seriously LOVE that ten years old girls can have fun minus Justin Beiber and Monster High Dolls!!! Great job mom!
What a cute idea!
Post a Comment