I have a few more rooms to show in my tour! Here is the before of Lincoln's room:
![]() |
| Here it is now. I still need to lengthen his curtains. Don't judge. |
The girls room was also a brown nightmare. Here is the before (back when we first saw the house in March.)
![]() |
| You can tell these people really went all out in preparation to show their house... |
![]() |
| We went with a vintage theme throughout the house. The girls love those antique desks and I love the pictures of our ancestors on the wall! |
Here is their bathroom before:
And I'm not a professional photographer, so the lighting is terrible, but here is the after:
And the boys bathroom before:
![]() |
| Notice the hole punched in the wall... |
After:
![]() |
| I breathe so much easier just looking at this picture. |

Okay, so I have still to post the loft and Isaac's room, which are both really close to being done. The laundry and mud room have bad lighting that we are going to change, so I will wait on those. The garage is also still in process. And I haven't even touched the master bath...so that one might be a while.
But hopefully this will keep Kayla pacified for now. :)












2 comments:
pacified? NEVER!
Thank you! I've been patiently waiting. I love the transformations, it's so fun to make over a house, even if i'm not the one doing it! Love it all!
I can't believe how much you've gotten done in such a short amount of time. I'm not nearly as fast (or as motivated I think) as you. You blow me away!
Oh my gosh! I know you did a lot of work on your old house too but you look like a professional designer did that. I am so jealous. My house is so haphazard. I guess you're not afraid of hard work. What a beautiful place to live. The girls' room is my favorite and the stencils on the bathroom walls. It all just looks so crisp and clean. In "My Turn on Earth" one of the songs says "Til it's time to go back home there's just one thing to do it's clear. I'll try with my heart, I'll try with my hands to make a heaven here." Looks like you have the knack!
Post a Comment