Saturday, February 18, 2012

Uncul Gishtin


One of the best things about NOT living in Arizona, is that people actually come to Denver occasionally. (No one ever came to Tucson, Arizona for any reason, unless we begged them to visit us--and even then they would only grace us with their presence if it was a specific two week span of time in the dead of winter when we could guarantee the weather would be under 100 degrees.) My brother, Kristian, had a conference here this week and so we got to have a visitor for a few days! The kids were thrilled and I was, too! I hardly ever get to see my family and I love spending time with them. Audrey wrote Kristian a little note that said, "Hi Uncul Gishtin!"--not the best speller but a nice sentiment. Lincoln has been moping around all morning that Uncle Kristian is gone. Thanks for coming, Kristian!!

No comments: