
We celebrated our 12th anniversary this year by attending an "Ugly Sweater/Christmas Story" party. It was so much fun!!! Yay for us having the coolest friends ever. Hands down, the best part was not the ugly sweaters, although they were scary and awesome at the same time. No, the best part was the dancing. Just Dance 2 is fun to play--and even more fun to watch people play. And it's really fun when you WIN!!! Yes, I was the winner (of my round), thank you very much! You can't touch this.
(Becca, next year try to get me winning at a more flattering angle, K?)
The men give it a go. Jeb was freaking AWESOME. I want to get a video of his Jackson 5 moves to cheer me up on rainy days.
Anne' and I in all our ugly glory.
The men give it a go. Jeb was freaking AWESOME. I want to get a video of his Jackson 5 moves to cheer me up on rainy days.
Anne' and I in all our ugly glory.
Some of the winners with their "major awards." 
In case you didn't get Heidi's outfit at first glance...

In case you didn't get Heidi's outfit at first glance...


Quin wins, not for his daringly feminine sweater, but a Red Rider BB gun door prize!







No comments:
Post a Comment