The girls got SO upset when I decided to re-do their bathroom. They wanted a "kid bathroom" and apparently I did a "parent bathroom." I mean, seriously, there were tears involved. They'll get over it--it's my house.
Before: (This will also give you a good idea of what the basic color scheme of the master bath was, too, since I forgot to take before pictures of it)
And after:
I got inspired by a shower curtain I saw at Target. I love, love, love blue and white. My favorite!!
I did sort of get the girls on board by letting them help with the art work in the bathroom. Lincoln "helped me" do the ones on the little cabinet and Isaac did the one over the toilet. Here are the girls' paintings.
Ryan laughed as he overheard me give them directions. "Use your imagination and be creative. You can only use these colors and try to make the flowers on your painting look like the flowers on this hand towel." Me? Control freak? No way.
3 comments:
Ooh, it's GORGEOUS! That shower curtain is neat and I love the dark blue. Did you paint your cabinets too?
I love it! I love blue and white too but have no where to use it. I am so inspired by your renovations! That house is looking great!
Love it! I agree--it's your house, and it's incredibly lovely! And as for controlling? What? No way! You were just giving them direction.
Post a Comment