Monday, August 29, 2011

Big man on campus




Lincoln started preschool a week ago. He LOVES it. I mean, LOVES it. He wants to go every day, but has to settle for just two days a week. He is constantly talking about how he is a preschooler now, so that is why things have to be done in a certain way. (I personally love the fact that "preschoolers wipe their own bums.")


And as for me? How am I holding up with my last child having left the nest? PARTY!!! Just kidding...My mom was concerned that I would miss Linky. He really is my sweet little buddy and an absolute joy to be with. But I manage to keep busy. On Tuesdays I volunteer at the school and I have started doing my long bike rides on Thursdays. I have enough time to go 20 miles, come home, shower and get a few chores done before going to pick him up.

This is the first day, in front of his school. The sign says, "I am a Preschooler!"

1 comment:

Kim Barney said...

Well, I miss Linky. :)