We started off our nine hour car trip headed to Star Valley, Wyoming with a car-sick dog...once again. Luckily, as soon as he got it all out of his system (so to speak), he did great. So much for the $75 anti-car sickness prescription dog medicine we got him!
Unfortunately, Audrey came down with the stomach flu and picked up where he left off. She spent the entire second half of the car trip throwing up into a bowl. Poor little thing. :( When we finally got to my Aunt and Uncle's house in Wyoming, she just crashed.
Star Valley, Wyoming has got to be the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Maybe it was just the time of the year or something, but I really just fell in love with it. The kids and the dog were in HEAVEN.
I was really thinking I could move there forever until they mentioned the -40 degree weather in the winter. Not so much.
We celebrated Father's Day with them and Ryan got the father of all cinnamon rolls.
Ever since our time there, I have this overwhelming desire to own land. I've even been looking at realtor.com!! Maybe I'm a farm girl at heart. I just loved watching the kids and the dog roam free in the country without a care in the world. It was a wonderful weekend and we are excited to visit them again soon (just not in the winter, thank you very much.)
3 comments:
Oh your pictures make me homesick! You guys look like you're having such a fun trip!
If you are still in park city this weekend, we will be there too. Then we are staying in Utah until the 9th. Would be fun to see you if you have a chance. IM me on facebook or something.
Ah, star valley...the memories. :)
And here Mark and I were thinking we were going to be the only ones wanting land! It does seem quite picturesque!
Post a Comment