
Another year, another recital. I absolutely LOVED the girls' teacher this year. She was so patient and kind to them--even though most of the time they were so silly I would have thrown them out the window if I was their teacher. Next year we are putting them in two different classes to avoid this problem. Anyway--because of all the silliness they didn't really learn their recital dance as well as they should have, but oh well--they still looked very cute in their costumes. Their dance was called "Tea Time" and they started it off with a pretend tea party. They really did a pretty good job...I just know they could have done better. Next year we are switching studios to give them more variety of dance, but their teacher from this year teaches at the other studio too, so we will do everything we can to get her again.
Here is our photo shoot at home. Last year the professional pictures turned out HORRIBLY and they were on Sunday this year, so we improvised. (They don't even look like twins in this picture!)
Lincoln thought the pictures needed a little something extra...him.
Check out the girls in this picture. Probably another good reason we didn't show up for the professional group pictures. Man, if looks could kill...
Here they are having their tea party--they are the two on the far left.


The girls thought Isaac's soccer trophy was the coolest thing ever, so I ordered them some ballet trophies that they are proudly holding in this picture. They were engraved with their names and "Ballerina of the Year."

And...Lincoln stole the show! Right before the recital was about to begin he escaped Ryan, snuck up on stage and got quite a round of applause for his antics. Unfortunately I had the camera with me backstage, so no pictures of his 15 seconds of fame!
4 comments:
What beautiful little ballerinas! (and what a great idea for the trophies--I would have LOVED that as a kid!)
They are darling! I have told the girls they have to pick one activity for next year. If it was Sahuarita prices maybe they could do a few! Do you get a twin discount?
There is a slight family discount, but it is still expensive.
I am soooo sad that we missed this! Those costumes are downright adorable this year!
Post a Comment