Sunday, December 14, 2008

Work Christmas Party


We had fun going to Ryan's work party yesterday. Well--one of his parties. This one was specifically for kids. They had Santa, snacks, crafts and wrapped presents for every kid! We just walked over to a table and picked up our stack of presents--complete with the kids names on them! I was impressed. Isaac got a fingerprinting kit and has been collecting all of our fingerprints and analyzing them ever since. The girls each got a Dora card game and Lincoln got a little bath toy. We will certainly be making this a yearly tradition!!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

was this just for his department? or all of Raytheon? i would have gone if i'd known.....

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! What a great work party. Love the Christmas letter. I may have to copy you. How'd you do it?

Erin said...

Great idea with the Christmas letter. That's what we are doing too. I didn't feel like repeating myself since I have kept up with the blog all year. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!