
Last night there was a huge snow storm, so today we took advantage of the freshly fallen snow and made snow ice cream. I give all the credit to Kayla's blog for this idea. But it was so fun and so easy and I highly recommend it! Here is the recipe:
You'll need: Metal bowl and spoon, Can of evaporated milk, Sugar, Vanilla. Fill a bowl with freshly fallen snow (no yellow snow please!). Pour some into the metal bowl and start mixing with evaporated milk. Depending on the heaviness/fluffiness of your snow you'll need more or less milk and snow. Throw in some sugar (my kids thought you needed a lot!) and some vanilla to taste. Serve! Warning, this melts VERY quickly and must be eaten immediately! It's quick, easy, low fat ;) and the kids love it. Enjoy!

And then here are some shots of my little man helping me in the kitchen today. He is getting so much personality lately. Last night he threw his first honest-to-goodness temper tantrum because I wouldn't let him play with the phone. Maybe it is because he is my last, but I just thought it was the cutest thing ever. I really love that little guy. He has started singing the "Winnie the Pooh" theme song and dancing every time he sees Winnie the Pooh. Okay, well he doesn't sing the words, but he sings in his own way and it is just soooo cute!!


More to come, I'm sure! I can't believe Christmas is so close!!
3 comments:
I love your Christmas letter! What a wonderful and full year. Lots of love!
glad to see you made the snow icecream!
Gee, thanks! Looks like fun! Glad you're having a good break.
Post a Comment