Sunday, December 7, 2008

An interesting tag...

I've decided I'm only going to do these if they appeal to me and I have the time and desire...so they should be few and far between. But apparently some people think my answers are funny, and since it meets all my criteria, I will give this one a shot!

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Lindsay
BOY NAME : Leroy
GIRL NAME: LaFonda
OCCUPATION: Log Roller
COLOR: Lavendar
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Longjohns
BEVERAGE: Liquor
FOOD: Lucky Charms
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Lysol
A PLACE: Looney Bin (where I am headed)
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Laziness (most people's problem, in my opinion)
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: LUNATIC!!! (but I only shout that when I'm driving)

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

LaFonda??!! (I agree with you on the reason for being late thing, by the way!)

Hope you have a great week...try to avoid the Looney Bin, but if you make it there, maybe we can meet up ;)