Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Nine years and one week ago Ryan and I got married. I'm a little late with this post, but oh well. Last Wednesday I looked at the calendar half way through the day and realized it was our anniversary! Oops. Anyway, we celebrated on Saturday night by going out Christmas shopping and going out to eat at Maggiano's. Oh yeah, and we bought ourselves a new car on Friday.

A few months ago I asked Ryan if he felt bad that I didn't ever post any gushing, cheesy posts about how wonderful he is. He said no, because if I did he would think something was wrong with me. It's true that it is just not in my nature to go on and on about how I feel about my husband, but that doesn't mean I don't love and value him immensely. He is an incredible person and I probably don't acknowledge that nearly enough. Happy Anniversary, Ryan!!
Don't you love my pictures of our wedding pictures? We don't have digital copies of them and there is no way I wanted to take the time to scan them in so...

3 comments:

Anna M said...

Happy Anniversary! With all the snow, I hope you have a new car with 4WD!

The Packers said...

Congrats. I'm totally the same way...not gushy, not cheesey, nothing...it kind of makes me sick when I read other peoples and how wonderful blah, blah, blah they are. Wow, one more year and you will be married a decade!
Congrats on the new car...way FUN!

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

Happy 9 years!!!