Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Yesterday we were talking about the story of Jesus healing the ten lepers and I asked Isaac if he knew what a leper was. He answered yes with a definate hint of "DUH" in his voice. I asked him to tell us what a leper is. He said, "It's like a Cheetah, only it doesn't run as fast."

You have to wonder what is going on in kids' heads. Does he picture Jesus surrounded by a bunch of giant felines that need to be healed? And then one comes back to thank him? It just goes to show you that you need to clarify things once in a while!!

Chloe is doing really well. She is back to her old self--feisty, stubborn and prone to throwing fits. I guess we should be excited that she feels good enough to be herself, right?! Just kidding, as hard as she is, I am very grateful that she is all better!! No infection so far, so I think we are in the clear!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Too, too funny.

I think the story would be much cooler if it included leopards, personally.

Love the blog update and new description in the header. Cute! Looks great!

Erin said...

How do you do your header? Its so cute! Did you design it and Ryan implement it? Glad to hear there is no infection so far...

Lindsay said...

Erin,
yeah, Ryan does the header. I just tell him what I want. You are the second person to ask about this. I think he said what he does is design it in photoshop and then add it as a picture. He can do yours if you so desire!