We hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day! I had to snap a shot of the kids all dolled up for our Valentine's Party in a few hours. We will let you know how that goes...
Jenni, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you on the girl thing. Three and a half more weeks, right?! If it is a girl, I will make sure and send you tights!!
Priscilla, Scroll down and take a look at some of the other pictures! Lately if I don't have to leave the house, I don't even attempt to brush the girls' hair!!
6 comments:
The tights match the sweaters! Oh, gosh...the cute stuff they make for girls...it kills me!
Can't believe yours are that big either. Amazing what happens when you keep feeding them!
Jenni,
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you on the girl thing. Three and a half more weeks, right?! If it is a girl, I will make sure and send you tights!!
So cute! Your kids always look so darling, how do you do it?? So much effort...
Priscilla,
Scroll down and take a look at some of the other pictures! Lately if I don't have to leave the house, I don't even attempt to brush the girls' hair!!
They are so cute. Wher did you get the tights and dress to match?
Love you,
Keri
Keri,
Their sweaters and tights all come from The Children's Place. Lincoln has a sweater that matches Isaac's too, but he doesn't fit it quite yet!
Post a Comment