Three times we have done it. Three times I have said I will never do it again. Let's hope this time it sticks. Please, please...if I ever tell you I am planning to drive to Disneyland, that it's not that far, that my kids do great in the car. Please stage an intervention.
My name is Lindsay. I have a very warped concept of the reality of road trips.
The first day we made it to St. George where we got to hang out with our good friends, the Howcrofts at their grandparent's house, aka Kid Heaven.
 |
| In ground trampoline, basketball court... |
 |
| Fish pond where the kids caught frogs until well after dark... |
 |
| Swing set, sand box... |
 |
| Whirly-gig thing...and I didn't even get pictures of the zip-line and heated pool. |
It was a great end to a long day of driving...especially since we had another long day of driving ahead of us.
 |
| The kids had fun...I think it's ME that doesn't do well on road trips. |
 |
| It only took us 22 hours...but we made it!! (Seriously. Never. Again.) |
One of the main reasons we wanted to go was because Lincoln didn't remember any of his previous trips--so we were excited to introduce him to all the wonders the happiest place on earth has to offer. Unfortunately he was kind of terrified of most of the rides. But he took on Darth Vader with no problem.
 |
| The force is strong with this one. |
 |
We loved the new Cars Land!! WOW!!
|

 |
| Mickey kept teasing Lincoln |
 |
| Oh, you know I was totally singing along with the Phineas and Ferb dance party. |
 |
Traditional ice cream cones on the last day
|
It was an exhausting trip, but we had a lot of fun! We have decided to wait a few years before FLYING back. Maybe by then Lincoln won't be terrified by anything that goes fast. Or down. Or moves.
No comments:
Post a Comment