Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Fun 5K!!


Yesterday I ran the Ugly Sweater Run with a few close friends and about 7,981 others.  It was so much fun! Considering the way I have been feeling (health-wise), it was probably one of the stupidest things I have done in a while, but I wouldn't have missed it!

There were Santa hats and fake mustaches for all...


as well as hot-chocolate stations, snowball fights, bubble/foam machines, Christmas music and lots and lots and lots of UGLY SWEATERS!!


Don't let the sunshine fool you, it was COLD!!  Somehow or other I was able to run it, though, despite my complete lack of a voice and horrible cough.  I think the best part of the race was watching Becca photo-bomb other people's group shots.  She is the master.



After our race we all went to our church Christmas party in our hats and sweaters.  I felt just a tad bit conspicuous...

but maybe not as conspicuous as Hitler the Cow.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Just the cow made an apperance at the Ward party though.