Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So long, farewell...

As I mentioned in a previous post, some of our very best friends are moving in a matter of days.  While I am thrilled for them to be fulfilling one of their dreams to go off and live in their dream house near the mountains, I am really, really, really sad to see them go.  I have been mourning their impending move for months and now it is just getting too close for comfort.

So, to try to lighten the situation, we threw them a rockin' party!  To have a fun chance to say goodbye and make them feel really, really guilty for leaving.  ;)

We had it at a park on the evening of Memorial Day, so as soon as we got home from our 10K, we got to work getting it all ready.  

Fun decorations...



Yummy food...


The hostesses...


Bubbles galore...


And most importantly, tons and tons of incredible friends to say goodbye to an incredible family.

I will miss my little Finley.

Briar or "Bliar" as Lincoln calls her.

The girls' BFF, Avery

Eli and Linky

Anna and Claire and all their beautiful hair

Sadie

Cole found the cupcake holder!

Owen loves the bubbles

Maren, Chloe and Avery

Isaac, Garrett and Jensen



Lovely Laynie



Angie and Jen



Porter sporting a new do--NO ONE recognized him!



Frisbee!

All the ladies that were left at the end...
Me, Kayla, Heidi, Alice, Becca, Tiffany, Lisa, Michelle, Becky, Amy and Katy

 We will miss you, Crocketts!!

Are you sure you want to leave???  Really???


No comments: