
We had a blast going roller skating on Thursday! I wasn't sure how it was going to go, but everyone definitely enjoyed themselves. Isaac was an absolute maniac and I am surprised he didn't break any bones as he ungracefully flailed full-speed around the rink.

Audrey found the prettiest teenager working there and attached herself to her the entire time (she bases most of her decisions on beauty.)


Chloe did really well on her own. She was particularly adept at the limbo.


Lincoln was hesitant at first, but once he got the hang of it he clomped around the rink with the rest of them. He really loved the chicken dance and the disco lights.

Lincoln and Katie--young love at the roller rink.

It was so much fun just to watch them. It was one of those times I wish Ryan could have been there to see it.
3 comments:
I like how Katy has Lincoln's hand and looks like she is trying to take control while Lincoln has an expression "yeah, I know I'm a stud".
The kids had so much fun! We'll be going back for sure!
Linky is sooo cute! i can't believe he did it, what a brave little boy.
So cute! What a fun outing.
Post a Comment