We did fuzzy curlers last night for church today. Before... After...
And, not to be outdone in cuteness, Lincoln came walking around the corner last night wearing my Ugg's saying, "I Mommy. I Mommy." I love these kiddos.
We must have been on the same brain wave length for Church yesterday. Did you see Katy's curls? I used smaler curlers so she was sporting quite the fro! Your girls looked so cute yesterday and I love those dresses. They were not too casual for Church at all! :)
Love all the pictures as usual. Those aging pictures at the museam cannot be accurate for you, but it is fasinating to look at them. I think Issac looks a lot like Ryan in the older picture.
4 comments:
So cute!!
We must have been on the same brain wave length for Church yesterday. Did you see Katy's curls? I used smaler curlers so she was sporting quite the fro!
Your girls looked so cute yesterday and I love those dresses. They were not too casual for Church at all! :)
Love all the pictures as usual. Those aging pictures at the museam cannot be accurate for you, but it is fasinating to look at them. I think Issac looks a lot like Ryan in the older picture.
I love the curlers and the shoe "borrowing."
Post a Comment