Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Around the House

Okay, now that I am finally figuring this blog thing out, I am kind of going crazy with it! Just bear with me while I practice. These pictures are out of order--they were all taken before Lincoln was born, so don't forget to scroll down and see the newest pictures of him which are below. The kids were having fun playing in the snow in our backyard. At least two of them were--Chloe seems to be stalking off dejectedly. It happens often.
The girls had just gotten all ready for church and were waiting patiently on the couch when I came downstairs. They were crossing their legs like that and I thought it was so cute! They look so grown up!
Here is Audrey. I think Isaac took this picture, or it could have been Chloe. They really like to dabble in photography whenever they get their hands on the camera.

No comments: