Monday, October 29, 2007

Life in Colorado

This is my first attempt at blogging. I don't really know what I am doing! We are having such a great time here. We have spent a lot of time with Ryan's family and it has been so much fun. The kids adore their cousins and they all get along so well. We love the ward we are in (big change!!) The school Isaac goes to is phenonmenal. We just feel so blessed to be here. We are mostly settled in now and trying to get the last few things in place before Lincoln comes--he is due in four weeks, but I'm predicting he will be late! So that's it! Now I will try to add pictures.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Lindsay, to add pictures to your posting, while you are editing your post there is an icon that is a little picture of a mountain. Click on that and you will be able to add pictures. Let me know if that doesn't make sense and I will walk you through it.